Indeed, why not?
(seen also at Nat's, E's and Caity's)
1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now?
Caress Brightening Shower Gel and Suave Shower Gel for Dudes
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
3. What would you change about your living room?
I would love one of these garden seats from Ballard Designs but I am afraid a drunk person would try and sit on it too hard and it would crack. And that drunk person would probably be me.
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
Dishwasher? Pshaw! We have two dishwashers, Adam and me.
5. What is in your fridge?
Spinach, roma tomatoes, baby carrots, garlic lovers hummus, giardineira, salsa, chicken marinating in Raspberry-Pomegranate vinaigrette (for dinner tonight), soy milk, iced green tea, diet coke, sauvignon blanc, New England's Best Bloody Mary Mix, lite yogurts, and about 20 bottles of various condiments, chutneys and sauces.
6. White or wheat bread?
Whole wheat sandwich thins
7. What is on top of your refrigerator?
Radio, various CDs, wooden tray filled with takeout menus and blank greeting cards, a small Pier One wine rack.
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
Green, dark orange and white tile design from Crate and Barrel.
9. How many plants are in your home?
10. Is your bed made right now?
Yes. I try and make it as soon as I get up. And by try I mean maybe once a week this happens.
11. Comet or Soft Scrub?
Comet! I grew up with that stuff.
12. Is your closet organized?
Ummmm no. Well things are hung up neatly but I haven't seen my closet floor in a few months. I tried to clean it out over the weekend but got discouraged when I found an old (broken) laptop and two sombreros.
13. Can you describe your flashlight?
Silver and looks like an electric razor. Hence the question asked once "Um Adam why is your electric razor on top of the fridge?"
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Glass. I don't even think we own plastic glasses. Though given how many I break we probably should.
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
I do, made from Nature's Promise Lemon Green Tea bags.
16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
I do not have a garage but I do have a storage closet and yes it is cluttered. Hardcore.
17. Curtains or blinds?
Both. Blinds and curtains on all windows.
18. How many pillows do you sleep with?
There are 6 on the bed and I sleep with 3. Sleeping almost sitting up is cool.
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
We fall asleep with the TV on sleep timer. I have a hard time sleeping in the absolute dark and quiet.
20. How often do you vacuum?
....... That's Adam's department.
21. Standard toothbrush or electric?
22. What color is your toothbrush?
White and Pink.
23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
At the front and back door we have plain red mats...but there is a welcome SIGN on the back door.
24. What is in your oven right now?
25. Is there anything under your bed?
Yes. Luggage. Those underbed Rubbermaid totes filled with who knows what. Assorted other crap (we have bed skirts so this kind of thing is ok, right?)
26. Chore you hate doing the most?
I have most cleaning chores but I think the worst is cleaning the kitchen floor. Good god.
27. What retro items are in your home?
I've been known to hit the thrift stores so a few things. We keep our cotton balls/q tips in vintage cocktail olive/onion jars. I have some vintage cocktail glasses and serving pieces. A lot of our art is older.
28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
It's an office / guest bedroom/ my boudoir (since that's where my closet is). Basically the apartment equivalent of an elementary school cafegymatorium.
29. How many mirrors are in your home?
3 for preening, 10 if you include our wall art
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
Adam does but damned if I know where it is (probably a good thing).
31. What color are your walls?
UGH sterile rental white. I try to jazz it up as best I can though.
32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
Kentucky Justice (Adam's baseball bat)
33. What does your home smell like right now?
Lime thanks to my snazzy lime candle a'burnin' away.
34. Favorite candle scent?
I am a sucker for anything beachy/sea scented in the bedroom. I like lemony/lime/lavender in the kitchen and in the living room I like jasmine.
35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
36. What color is your favorite Bible?
No Bible up in here.Though I do have a copy of "How To Dress For Every Occasion By The Pope" thanks to Danielle!
37. Ever been on your roof?
38. Do you own a stereo?
39. How many TVs do you have?
2 - one in the living room and one in the bedroom. My DREAM is to have one in the kitchen but we haven't yet figured out how to have the cable work in there. Drat!
40. How many house phones?
Zero. Livin' off the grid, baby.
41. Do you have a housekeeper?
I would feel like a deadbeat having a housekeeper in our small place. Ok who am I kidding I begged Adam if we could have the service my mom uses come in and do our bathroom/the kitchen just twice a month and he was horrified. Sigh.
42. What style do you decorate in?
I'm not even sure anymore. I like classic with a punch of modern or a punch of vintage or a punch of french country, depending which room you're in.
43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
I have never owned printed furniture but I am not at all opposed to it.
44. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
It may or may not have been unhooked because certain persons set the fire alarm off whilst cooking too often.
45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip?
Besides obviously Adam, I can't think of anything? Is that bad? I don't have anything that I couldn't replace if I had to. I do have some things I would throw INTO a fire so I could justify replacing them though. Does that count?
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Indeed, why not?