Pages

Friday, July 06, 2007

Taking Care of Business

Two things this morning:

1) For my preppy blog friends out there: In the Pink is giving an additional 30% of all clearance items with the code 0704 at check out. The special sale ends this Sunday July 8.

I know most of you are on top of your prep game and already know this, but just in case!

Moving on,

2) I am now doing the calender for the website getsugar.com so if any of you out there work for shops/restaurants/salons etc in the area (not just Boston proper but suburbia too!) and have a promotion going on or sale or a charity event you want to plug please drop me an email at sarah (dot) stewart (at) gmail (dot) com about it and I would be happy to add it to the calender, which we mail out every week to subcribers, and which is always available at www.getsugar.com/calendar. In fact, if you don't already subscribe to get sugar you should since it's always nice to get a weekly email about goings on, sales, specials etc around the city/suburbs!

More less business-y blogging coming soon. My office is DEAD today FYI.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you on twitter?
oh and TGIF!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, your office is dead and I'm in my office working on a project that I WISH were dead. It's only annoying because it's so old. It's not actually difficult or anything...

Happy Friday, yo!!

Sarah said...

wait, what is twitter?

amanda i feel your pain, i am about to get started on something to annoying, it is only LESS annoying than sitting here doing nothing. :-P

Anonymous said...

it's just for fun. oh and one more thing to do when it's slow at the office :) http://twitter.com/puttytat

what about AIM or MSN messenger?

Sarah said...

my aim name is controlseven but during the day i am on gmail-chat.

nerd alert!

Anonymous said...

i don't even know how gmail-chat works... ???

so what, nerdalert? it's friday! :)

speaking off, my friday is officially over and i'm gonna go to the city, use my 25% off H&M coupon and pray to the shopping goddesses to help me find a wedding outfit! happy friday :)

Sarah said...

you stink!

good luck and have a fab weekend!

Flamingos & Flip Flops said...

Thanks to you I bought my Shecky's Girls Night Out tickets for DC! Even made the buy 1 get another deadline!!!

Sarah said...

woo hoo! that is awesome. you will have to let me know what you think of it!

Rebecca said...

Get Sugar. Not the same as Pour Some Sugar on Me? hahaha. Kidding.

I'm tired. :)

Kimba said...

One more reason to add some more Lilly to my closet!