Pages

Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday Bitterness



Today is the longest day of what I think will be the longest week ever (for now )!

So let us go back in time. For those of you who recently started reading, When I worked at the front desk I used to post MS Paint Haikus every so often to express my Dilbert-esque bitterness about office life. Now that I am in a different position at work I am far (okay a little) less bitter but it's still fun to look back and laugh. So, let's.



Time and Anger Management


Hating Life in the Copy Room


Diet Obsessed Male Coworker


That's Hot


Vindication
(alternative title: When a Mean Coworker's Kids Are Ugly)


F*ck a Monday


Happy Monday, folks!

13 comments:

Libby said...

These are hilarious! I'm going to print them out and hang them at my desk- particularly the diet-obsessed co-worker one, I have one of those too.

Sarah said...

haha he was the worst. anytime you would eat ANYTHING he would walk by and tell you how many calories/how much fat is in it.

Flamingos & Flip Flops said...

Love the Monday humor! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

awww, i missed your ms paint episodes so much... still hope the week won't get as bad as you think! :)

aviva said...

illustrated haikus are a genius fature. i love your blog!

Greens and Pinks said...

you have to love anything with a falling anvil <3

MegFordice said...

I miss the MS Paint haikus so much!!

"It Smells Like Fat" is my all time fav.

Anonymous said...

Those are great, Sarah.

Go get yourself something venti from Starbucks...makes any day better, in my opinion (particularly the raspberry mocha frap).

Either way, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. :-)

Zippy said...

The fact that it's MS Paint is what makes them great. Never, ever upgrade.

Sarah said...

Well Zippy going from MS Paint to anything else would be a DOWNgrade in my opinion.

MS Paint 4 life.

Laura said...

omg, these are hilarious!!! I am totally inspired to do a little MS Paint work myself!

Sarah said...

YES~ i live to inspire. especially when MS Paint is involved

Unknown said...

Thanks, I needed those!