Pages

Monday, January 16, 2006

Dear Downstairs Neighbor,

It is 8:50AM. Everyone else in the building has gone to work, as evident by the lack of cars in the parking lot. I, like a normal not-going-to-work person ,am in my PJs sipping coffee and am about to leaf through the most current issue of Lucky and maybe give myself a pedicure.

You, on the other hand, are evidently having a techno dance party.

Here is my problem with this: 1) it's not normal to have enough energy to dance first thing in the morning and 2) the bass is so loud that it's shaking the water in my fish tank and 3) it's TECHNO. I am not 19, covering myself in body glitter and getting ready to go clubbing at Metropolis..now is not the time!!

I am giving you five minutes, and then I am coming down there, in all my leopard bathrobe and morning Medusa hair glory to tell you, in the nicest terms, to cut the shit.

See ya soon!

<3 The girl whose boyfriend took your laundry out of the washing machine because you left it in there too long and it made you REAL mad.

No comments: