Pages

Monday, November 07, 2005


so last week i cut the top knuckle of my left pointer finger with a serrated knife while trying to trim some fat from a meat

(note to self: when it comes to delicate trimming operations, an enormous,whopping butcher knife is not the best tool to use)

anyway, it is still bothering me a little so i still have band-aid on it today.

and it fell off a few moments ago.

and i said to myself "i better put another one on right away, just in case"

and then somehow on my way to the first aid kit in the bathroom, i managed to stick the corner of a file folder into the cut while getting up from my desk.

yeah, so it's THAT kind of day.

3 comments:

MarisaJosephine said...

sorry about your cut!
I hate those!
Also There is a sale on Wustof Knives this month at Crate and Barrel (for all you cooks out there)
AND ONE MORE THING......
I WANT THAT BANDAID BOX...where did you find it???????????

Sarah said...

haha i googled "band-aid" and looked around until i found something. i LOVE everything vintage...even bandaid boxes!

Marcia said...

that sounds like my kind of day - last week I called my old roommate, "Jane, I just bought new kitchen knives!" "Marcia, have you cut yourself yet?" "..... yes, but just a little one!"