Pages

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

How to Blind Yourself and Nearly Perish With only a Stick of Chapstick Handy:

Get in your car, and onto the highway.


Apply a mentholated lip treatment like, say, Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm


Use the now mentholated finger to itch your eye


Become blind in aforementioned eye as the peppermint essence you so enjoy on your lips, sends a searing, burning sensation into your eyeball.


Swerve into another lane while furiously rubbing the injured eye, which, incidentally, makes it worse.

Succinctly:




7 comments:

MarisaJosephine said...

HI there
YOU MAKE ME DIE OF LAUGHTER!
I did the same thing once
except instead of burts bees it was ICY/HOT balm. I did not realise i still had some on my finger(underthenail) and i wiped my eyes....Thank god my husband was driving though! I hope your eye feels better!

Anonymous said...

You've got a solid grasp of MSPaint. Where did you study?

Grace said...

I had an icy hot incident myself.

e$ said...

i would gladly die in a fiery inferno for burts bees. GLADLY.

Frankie said...

Funny...but ouchie!

missvoltage said...

the story on its own is funny enough... but the picture after it? good god. people are asking what i'm laughing so hard about right now.

kate.d. said...

yeah, i had to de-lurk to say that little equation just made me laugh out loud as well.

the 3:00 slump always means i'm a little loopy, but that is just damn funny.