Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2005

can i just say that i am obsessed with The 4400?

it's my favorite new show.

i totally plan my Sundays around it. people know not to call me after 9PM. adam knows not to make plans that would make me be out of the house at 9PM. the world stops Sundays at 9PM.

i love it.

especially him:

Shawn, the hot, tortured, healing, hot, slightly-gayesque, hot leader of The 4400 foundation. although he is really more of a figurehead. and way too naive. but did i mention he is hot?





and her


Maia, the clairvoyant child. first of all, she is smart and i only like smart children. secondly, she can see into the future!!! if i have a child, she better be clairvoyant. and then we will make millions on the stock market. what better reason to have children?





and a new episode is on tonight! wahoooooooooooooo!

(yes, i know i'm a nerd. whatever)

2 comments:

Okgirl Speaks said...

Dang...did I miss the season preview of the 4400? I gotta look. I am going to be so mad if I missed that for that stupid Pamela Anderson Roast (which was sorta funny, but Comedy Central will run it over and over again). Love the new furniture and especially the new dinner ware! I wish we had a no sales tax day.

Jenny said...

I haven't seen the 4400 but I LOOOVE the commercials on USA for "the characters" - especially the one of the clairvoyant child in the thunderstorm - genius!