Pages

Friday, July 15, 2005

last night the shopping gods smiled on me.

i was at Fuji with Adam, watching the game, being really classy with my glass of iced cabernet. and i was discussing how i really wanted these Saks sandals (you know the ones. the Beverly Feldman Sequin and Bead Leaf Thongs) but i really don't have alot of extra cash to throw around on frivolous (fabulous) things like sequined sandals. We debated the issue for a while (read: I bitched about how I still wanted them, and Adam watched the baseball game). and it was decided that i WOULD get them. i would order them when i got home.

what the hell? i work hard, i deserve nice things!

so we get home and i log onto Saks.com and LO and BEHOLD they are on SALE!

marked down from $118 to $40!!!

so i went to type in my size and I saw that only size 10s are left. SCORE. i am usually a size nine but with designer shoes they tend to run a little small. plus, no one ever died because their sandal was a mite too big, right?

so i ordered it.

and TODAY i log on to Saks just to track my purchase (as if it was sent out already when i ordered it like a midnight last night!) and this is what greets me


so APPARENTLY i bought the last Beverly Feldman Sequin and Bead Leaf sandal in stock! oh hell yeah!!!

oh, and if anyone is interested they are still having a crazy sale (like 50% off) on shoes, accessories etc so check out out! http://www.saks.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no you didn't. I LOVE them! I wonder if they have any actually at the store...!

--Erin

Anonymous said...

That is the best shoe related news I have heard in awhile, congrats. I am totally on my way to saks.com right now. Not like I can afford anything after our last trip to Vegas...
Have a great weekend!

DementedPhotographer said...

hmmmm ... i don't know ... I don't think they'd look too good on my foot, ya' know? ;)

-G