Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

and now, some moments of zen brought to you
by my family's newest addition: Bodhi








(and for anyone who wants to know, he is a cairn terrier and they are (in my opinion as having had one for 13 years before this one) the best breed of dog EVER! they are big dogs in little dog bodies, all rough & tumble and super friendly, love people & kids, very loyal, intelligent, and so easy to take care of. if you are thinking of getting a pup and don't have the room for/don't want a big dog, you should really take a look at these little guys)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, FOR REAL, that's one of the cutest dogs i've *ever* seen! love him so much! :) i want one!
~natalie.

Anonymous said...

POGO RETURNS.

I can't believe it. I bet he'll love me too -- he'll just know me and Pogo were peeps.

Jaime said...

so cute!

Frankie said...

Very cute!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful pup!