Pages

Monday, June 20, 2005

i was cruising down Moody Street, approximately 3 minutes late coming back from my lunch break. suddenly, the black ghetto-fied Acura in front of me SLAMMED on his breaks and banged a sharp left without so much as the ghost of a blinker. i braked hard and shimmied a bit, and thankfully narrowly missed him.

so of course, ever the model of decorum, i screamed out my open window "Use your asshole, blinker!!!"*

as soon as i said it i realized i goofed. d'oh!

clearly we know who the asshole in this situation is, and it ain't the guy with the Lee Press-On tint job

(*the best part is this definitely also happened to me last year in Boston and i said the exact same thing and probably blogged about it as well. history really does repeat itself)

2 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

Perhaps he SHOULD use his asshole. Clearly his brain isn't functioning.

-G

Jenny said...

That's hilarious. I didn't even get it until I re-read what you had written. Oops!