Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

today i wore a shirt that is somewhat low-cut in the back to school. the reason this is of particular importance is as follows: the boy who sits behind me in class was definitely blowing on my back all throughout class. at first, not wishing to think ill of a good looking guy, i thought there was a draft. but when it happened the third time, i semi turned around to see that this guy was leaning so far forward in his seat that he was all kinds of in my business. i half smiled (you know, the bewildered, what the f*ck? smile) and turned back around. Right away another blast on my back. this time i whipped around, and the dude was just smiling at me in a very eerie way. i had no choice but to scowl, and put my coat back on. after class, he asked me for the essay topics from last week as though nothing had happened. in lieu of insulting him, i told him i didn't have them (but i totally DID! haha! take that sucka) i know, not much of a revenge but i do what i can with what i have. :-)

No comments: