Pages

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Granite City Tweepz

We interrupt this total lack of blog posting with *gasp* an update!

If you are a twitter/blogger in Quincy, MA - clear your calendar next Thursday, June 11th, for a Quincy "Tweet-Up" at the Beachcomber on Quincy Shore Drive! There will be good people, cheap drinks and maybe if we are lucky some kind of brawl? In any case I highly reccomend joining Chad Capellman, his fabulous wife Erin (who I hear is a fellow Golden Girls fan) and myself at The Beachcomber next Thursday at 6:30PM.

I have been to blog meetups in Boston and they are always a blast. But there is something about going to one that's about a mile from my apartment that just makes sense. So come check us out! It will be a good time!

2 comments:

Dan said...

I'd be there - if I wasn't going to the Sox game that night. Have fun!

RedCurlGirl said...

I wish I lived near you so I could go. Hell--I wish I could find some Louisville bloggers to rock out with!