Pages

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Things That Have Happened Today

1) My travel perfume dispenser that I keep in my handbag broke in my hands, showering me in a veritable deluge of Estee Lauder's "Pleasures"* which I am realizing is not such a pleasure when worn by the fluid ounce. Yikes bikes!

2) Tripped over my (stylish but dangerous) wide legged gray pants in the archiving room and hit fell face first onto a cardboard box. Good news? No one was around to see. Bad news? Split my damn chin!



Why am i still smiling you may ask? Because we're having a pizza party at 2!! And not just any pizza party but a pizza party catered by BERTUCCI's. You give me one of their fresh rolls and a slice of one of their Silano pizzaa? And a bloody chin is a walk in the park. Albeit a stinky, perfumey park.

*Yes I am a fan of what you might call "Mom" or "Old Lady" perfume. Some gals troll around like "Oh hai, like my Jo Malone ?" where as I am like "Whatup White Linen??"

8 comments:

Kate said...

This made me L out L because I love Jo Malone.

Me said...

Oh HAI dark cloud! :)

Anonymous said...

You just made me laugh out loud at my desk...which is bad since my boss is sitting about 4 yards away from me. I had to turn my guffaw into a "cough".

Anonymous said...

P.S. I am suspicious that we own the same pants. I tripped over my stylish/dangerous wide-legged gray pants once while I was crossing the street in front of my work! Thank God traffic had stopped to let me by, because I did a major face-plant right on the double yellow lines. I was horrified. And injured.

hope505 said...

*heehee!* I love your drawing today!
* : )
and: I, too, am rocking the palazzo pants today! w00t!

Rebecca Jill said...

I haven't split open my chin, but I've tripped up steps like 4 times today. Luckily, no one has been around to see. Something must be in the air today.

Greens and Pinks said...

What up Jean Nate!

I love "nana" perfume too!

Jenny said...

Ouch! Hope you're feeling better. Sorry for the delayed posts - I was on vaca and am just catching up. :)