Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Sally O'Malley

And with a thousand sighs of relief across the blogosphere - NaBloPoMo comes to an end. As always I was happy to participate and I enjoyed getting to keep up with everyone over the weekends!

My weekend entails reorganizing my kitchen (SUPER EXCITING) and going to two parties that I am pretty psyched about. I am a party animal, right? TWO PARTIES IN ONE WEEKEND!

Oh and one party is a wine tasting/scrap-booking party and the other is a Mary Kay "Complexion Perfection" party.

What can I say? I'm 50. I like to kick, stretch, and kick.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have never tried scrapbooking and wine tasting together. That sound really fun! I am obviously 50 as well.

Meg said...

Let us know how the Mary Kay party goes. I've heard great things about their stuff (from, um, my Grandma) - I keep thinking I should try them out.

Kimba Rimba said...

Stellah job this month!

Looking forward to hearing about your weekend!

Annie MacKenzie said...

Hi Sarah, it was great to meet you Friday night. I really liked the wine and cannot wait to open another bottle.