Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Copping Out With A Meme

Seriously you expect me to come up with original content the Tuesday after a long weekend? I have seen this one on just about everyone else's blog so here goes nothing!

1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now?
Caress Tahitian Renewal

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
It's November! So, no.

3. What would you change about your living room?
I love our living room...but I wish we had room for a bar AND a loveseat.

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
No dishwasher in this joint.

5. What is in your fridge?
What seems like every condiment known to man, leftover mac and cheese, milk, apple cider, 1/2 a wedge of Gorgonzola, 1/2 a bottle of white wine, hummus, baby carrots, celery, Jello 100 calorie pudding cups, applesauce, cornichons, Brie.

6. White or wheat bread?
Wheat bread

7. What is on top of your refrigerator?
A ton of crap: a radio, a 9 bottle wine rack, a tray of takeout menus, fish tank cleaning stuff.

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
sage green with grape leaves (see it here)

9. How many plants are in your home?
Three: Monroe the potted palm, a fabulous bamboo plant that Anna sent Adam when he broke his ankle and that is somehow still living, and this sprawling monster that my parents gave us (and that sprouted from a plant that they have had since before they got married))

10. Is your bed made right now?
YES I try to make it as soon as I get up in the morning. Coming home to a made bed rules.

11. Comet or Soft Scrub?
Clorox wipes

12. Is your closet organized?
Oh god no. I wish.

13. Can you describe your flashlight?
It's built into my cell phone!

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Glass. I don't even think we own plastic.

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
Nope

16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
No garage.

17. Curtains or blinds?
both!

18. How many pillows do you sleep with?
There are 8 on the bed, I sleep with 2-3 depending on my mood.

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
The TV usually

20. How often do you vacuum?
I try to do it once a week. Try being the operative word.

21. Standard toothbrush or electric?
Crest spin brush

22. What color is your toothbrush?
Pink and white

23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
My building does (I think...I never go through the front door)

24. What is in your oven right now?
Sweet Potato Fries

25. Is there anything under your bed?
Yes a few of those rubbermaid roller storage thingies.

26. Chore you hate doing the most?
DISHES

27. What retro items are in your home?
Most of my jewelry is retro/vintage. My fox stole. My movie preferences.

28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
Yes and it's also my boudoir. And the storage room. And the room where we throw all the crap that's in the living room when company comes over.

29. How many mirrors are in your home?
Two - bedroom and bathroom

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
Vacation fund in a huge plastic jar. It's not really hidden though. And it's definitely not enough for a real emergency unless that emergency was that we ran out of wine.

31. What color are your walls?
Rental Unit White

32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
Kentucky Justice! (Adam's baseball bat. Not really bought as a weapon but could probably be one in a pinch)

33. What does your home smell like right now?
The fries that are cooking in the oven

34. Favorite candle scent?
I am loving Yankee's Gingerbread

35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
Cornichons from Marty's.

36. What color is your favorite Bible?
?

37. Ever been on your roof?
Nope

38. Do you own a stereo?
No! We have one on the agenda for next year though!

39. How many TVs do you have?
Two

40. How many house phones?
None. We have a home phone number. But no phone. Yeah.

41. Do you have a housekeeper?
Yes his name is Adam. Or her name is Sarah. Depending on who is least lazy that day.

42. What style do you decorate in?
It depends on the room. Overall we dig the French Country vibe.

43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
Solid furniture, printed pillows.

44. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
Yes.

45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip?
I don't know - I freak out in emergencies. I want to say "sentimental old photos of my grandma" but knowing me it would be like a random throw pillow.

3 comments:

Lys said...

Sarah - I thought for sure you'd have a wedge of Manchego cheese in your fridge *LOL*

Seriously - who really thinks clearly in a fire and getting out of the house. I know I certainly wouldn't.

Perfectly Plump Preppy 2.0 said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one without a dishwasher!

MarisaJosephine said...

i am so excited to see youhave the Tahitian Renewal too! its sooooo good! i just got it the other day. SOOOOO AWESOME