Pages

Monday, February 19, 2007

Gettin' Twiggy With It

Here is why I love GetSugar.com: I just got an offer from them to purchase gift certificates from the fabulous South End boutique Turtle, for 50% off. So I spent $10 and got a $20 gift certificate...not too shabby!

My main motivation was that I am a huge fan of Twigs and Heather jewelry, and it's found exclusively at Turtle.



Their stuff, as you can see, is not your usual silver jewelry. I especially love their twig necklaces and since they start at a super reasonable $35, that half priced gift certificate really is a deal and a half.

GetSugar offers 50% off gift certificates to Boston area boutiques every week so if you are into that sort of thing, go on over and sign up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have some friends who have the acorn, the bunny and i think the twig. they are super cute! i really want the heart with the bars through it, it reminds me of tim burton <3 danielle

Sarah said...

yay! the twigs are my fave!the skills are kind of growing on me too though. probs because I just saw King Kong.