Pages

Thursday, January 04, 2007

In my endless endeavor to get out and be more active, I decided I might be more motivated if I had some cute working out-clothes. A little treat to help me along in my quest for fitness.

I perused TJ Maxx (of course) and then made my way over to Olympia Sports. Lots of cute black warm up pants, lots of sleek and streamlined tops that promise to either trap heat or wick it away. Lots of windbreakers in fun colors.

Then I went home and poked around online and there! I found it! The perfect workout shirt! It isn't streamlined and it doesn't claim to do anything in regards to body temp, but it speaks to me on another level. A beige, cotton tee with a simple but eloquent message.



So look for me, doing my run-walking thing around my neighborhood in this tee.

And don't act like you don't know it's true!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! perfection!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have said it better myself *LOL* FABULOUS!! There is truth in fashion as well...

Sarah said...

maybe i'll wear it to my WW meeting next week and cause a stir. :-P

Anonymous said...

love it! :-)

Anonymous said...

It's so true! I was thinking that exact thing on the elliptical machine last night. Imagine my shock and sadness when I decided I must be nearing the end of my 30 minutes and looked down to realize that I was on minute SEVEN.

Sarah said...

its going ok. I kind of decided to approach WW with a "oh fuck it" attitude over the holidays. So I maintained instead of losing the last few weeks and in total have lost about 15 lbs since Halloween. not too bad! I am going to a different meeting from now on (the one i was going to SUCKED) and now that I have a little MP3 player I am much better about getting out and earning those activity points!

You should totally go back..it's free registration now!!!

Anonymous said...

I am working on getting back into shape before I dare go to my wedding dress fitting. I've been hitting jazzercise, but have also come down with a fierce cold/flu thing again (preschool = biohazard waste site). I love jazzercise, but it's been hard to get back into a regular schedule especially with this cold. Does that shirt come in pink? LOL.

Anonymous said...

OMG - TOOTHPASTEFORDINNER - I LOVE THAT SHIT!!!

wow. that was exciting.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!!!