Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Although I can't say I haven't enjoyed trying to rise to the challenge, all NaBloPoMo has really done for me is prove that I have X amount of "good" blog writing energy in me per week and that amount is perilously small.

Seriously, I am hurting for content over here.

It doesn't help that NaBloPoMo coincided with my first month writing for Shecky's (here and here ) every day. So really, lately when I come at you I am on my THIRD blog post of the day.

I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here: I actually considered writing about failing my drivers test the first time I took it. But the only interesting part about that story is that I failed my drivers test the first time I took it. There. Done.

I knew it was rough times when I caught myself WILLING something odd to happen to me so I could blog about it.

I blog therefore I am? Or I am therefore I blog?

Good lord. This is not some Descartes.blogspot.com shit. I need some coffee. Maybe something weird will happen to me on the way into the break room..

Fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno, Sarah. There's something to be said for everyday life. We all read your blog. And I know you make me laugh my ass off on a regular basis. That's enough for me!

Anonymous said...

Why not slip some baileys into that coffee at work - hilarity will surely ensue :) Plus, you're funny when you blog drunk :)

Sarah said...

ha! drunk-at-work would be an excellent post. especially since i have to go use the paper cutter for a project. maybe it can be a lead in to my next post "life with 8 fingers"

e$ said...

drunk at work posts are awesome. Sadly, those went out the window once I stopped working for a one-man operation.

... so sad, really.