Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2006


For those Mass residents who plan on getting their vote on on September 19th (and this should be everyone!), Boston.com has a nifty little site that helps people be more informed on who is running and what their stance on "the issues" are.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/politics/issues/

Although nobody seems to be addressing the issue of stirrup pants making a comeback, I think you will find this site useful, no matter who you vote for.

And always remember ...

5 comments:

Jaime said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the new template!!!!

Sarah said...

thanks dude! zootdesigns.com. she kicks ass.

Anonymous said...

AMEN sister! Love the button!

I'm in Wisconsin but you can count on me to NOT vote Republican in November!

My new favorite website is www.bushslastday.com

NWJR said...

That's some good advice right there.

Sarah said...

I used to wear that pin on my bag when I worked on Newbury Street. My coworkers were like "are you trying to get killed?". By killed they meant snubbed. I was proud though. I still am!