Pages

Monday, April 17, 2006

Well, Tax Day is upon us.



I feel fairly certain in saying that the only people who care about this date are people who Owe. Because pepople Are Owed a refund from the government probably file in like January. If you know you're getting money back, of course you would file as soon as possible to ensure the quick return of your ginormous refund.

If you are a tax deadbeat like me who nearly always OWES then you put off filing until the last possible moment. For me it was 8:15AM today.

Although I am happy to say that for the first time in a LONG time I am actually getting money back from the state. A whole $3.

So for my next Dunks Iced Coffee, I thank the State of Massachusetts.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

back in the day when my dad would do my taxes, i always got huge refunds. now that i do them myself, i always owe. wtf!?

Jeannie said...

haha, well 1 iced coffee is better than none!! love the new look. ;-)

Lys said...

Nice upswing with the tax tide :) Better to receive than owe, this gal thinks. Adore the site design - very cute!

M said...

I did my taxes yesterday... and ate girl scout cookies - does Easter get any better?

AnnaB said...

I'm one of those January filers. How's a gal supposed to pay for Xmas extravagance? I just emailed you check your box.

Jaime said...

our refund has already come and been spent! enjoy the iced coffee!