Pages

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I've noticed that there is a particular shade of bluish-green that is flattering on everyone.



I own a sweater in this shade, and whenever I wear it I get a handful of compliments throught the day about how pretty the color is, how nice it looks, etc.

And today another woman I work with has a similarly colored top on and when I complimented her on it, she told me she has been recieving LOTS of compliments and was psyched
she bought it.

And even though it IS a really flattering color and looks great on brunettes, blondes, redheads, salt and pepper heads, etc... I think we all know what people really like about it.



I think women are just programmed to respond to that color. I know I do!

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

haha, I never made that connection!! but you're right!!
Also, that color is my fav when paired w/chocolate brown. STUNNING!!
~J

Sarah said...

excellent call jeanne!

Anonymous said...

My God... you are right. People compliment me nonstop when I wear that color... I always thought it was MY color-- but now I see. It all makes sense now.

Stephanie said...

I read once that both turquoise and coral look good on everyone because turquoise is all the cool colors mixed together and coral is all the warm colors mixed together. But that doesn't really make sense to me, so I definitely prefer your Tiffany theory!