Pages

Friday, July 29, 2005

happy birthday adam!

today my boy is 25. an OLD MAN.

so far this morning i have already given him a present (green Ortiz red sox jersey) and made him breakfast (french toast and bacon and it was a GOOD thing that i disconnectecd the fire alarm last week, believe you me)

this afternoon we are heading into Harvard Square to have lunch at Border Cafe

and then heading into Fenway to take a tour of the ballpark,


followed by festivities at Game On!

hope to see you all there!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I used to LOVE Border when I worked next door at Fire & Ice! And also? SOOO jealous you are taking a tour of Fenway!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BITHDAY ADAM!!!!

Sorry I'll miss the party, but I got my own birthday B stuff going on ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Adam!!
Love,
Jeannie

Anonymous said...

i had lots of fun with you and the birthday boy on friday. hope the rest of your vacation was awesome! <3 danielle