Pages

Monday, May 02, 2005

so, yesterday it was probably not the best idea to watch Hannibal, Silence of the Lambs and Red Dragon all in a row when i knew i was going to be home alone until at least 1AM.

but of course, i did anyway.

and then every noise i heard was clearly Hannibal Lecter coming to eat my face.

and i didn't get to sleep until after Adam came home around 1AM because clearly if Hannibal Lecter was trying to break in and eat my face, Adam would be able to fend him off and save me.

so i am tired today.

but i am still in a good mood because i have such a FABULOUS week planned.

*Tuesday: Cinco De Mayo Brewer's Dinner at RockBottom with my family

*Wednesday: Shopping Excursion to Bloomingdales after work.

*Thursday: Pedicure/Manicure appointment during my lunchbreak, and dinner at Margaritas in Waltham with my cousin, followed by Mexican-themed bar hopping in Quincy with the boys

*Friday: DAY OFF!! Hair appointment in morning, heading into Newbury Street with Adam in the early afternoon for shopping/lunch and then Red Sox game with the braintree girls at night.

i have nothing special planned for tonight, but i am still recovering from an ill fated attempt to use the Ab-Roller yesterday. so that is ok.

7 comments:

e$ said...

i adore Margarita's in Waltham. Their Cx taco salad is THE. BEST. THING. EVER. Have fun!!!

tigerita said...

mmm, mexican food...

man, when i lived in boston, you COULD NOT get it. we would seriously bring back duffel bags of tortillas from california when we went to visit my grandparents.

i'm glad things have improved since then...

Anonymous said...

I too watched Silence of the Lambs and a little bit of Hannibal before I decided it was time to leave the house. That creepy feeling I get from watching certain movies (..Lambs, the Shining, Seven, etc.) was getting to be a bit much.

- Sasky

Erin said...

Silly Sarah. Hannibal wouldn't want to eat your face, he'd want your liver (with favre beans and a nice chianti) bwhahahahaha!! And Red Dragon is a remake of Manhunter--supposed to be good. If you want to scare yourself super silly, watch "Quills" alone at 3am (about the Marquis de Sade.) I couldn't sleep for a week.
Vaya con huevos!!

Erin said...

Silly Sarah. Hannibal wouldn't want to eat your face, he'd want your liver (with favre beans and a nice chianti) bwhahahahaha!! And Red Dragon is a remake of Manhunter--supposed to be good. If you want to scare yourself super silly, watch "Quills" alone at 3am (about the Marquis de Sade.) I couldn't sleep for a week.
Vaya con huevos!!

Anonymous said...

Sound fabulous...but I want to know the results of your prank!!!

Did fellow office worker have a coronary?

Anonymous said...

OMG....I was watching the Silence of the Lambs too, but I knew I would be scared so I forced myself to shut it off and get out of the house!