Pages

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I have seen this meme everywhere! and finally Cindy has tagged me so i shall continue the madness.

basically you pick 5 careers out of the list and say what you would do were you in this profession.


If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…i would be a jazz floutist a la Ron Burgundy!
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…i would stop plucking my eyebrows.
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…i would go on Iron Chef America and make a mockery of Mario Batali!
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…i would be "too pretty to get a raise"
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…I would sing "Master of the House" ALL THE TIME.
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…

i feel like everyone i know who would do this meme has already done it!! but i invite my xanga gals Natalie, Sam and Alicia to give it a go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny, a jazz floutist. I love it. Goodnight! xoxo