Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

How to tell Sarah has had a long day

9AM conversation with Adam
"i'm gonna go food shopping on my lunch break and tonight i'm making barbecued pork spare ribs, cole slaw and corn on the cob!"

4:45PM conversation with Adam
"i ended up going shoe shopping on my lunch break. and how about we order pizza tonight? oh and can you pick up beer?"

i always have big plans for dinner in the morning, then when push comes to shove i am all "Ramen, anyone?"

it is TOP Ramen though. which is pretty fancy if you ask me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to try the Lobster Rolls! We <3 the BG Magazine!
-andy

Anonymous said...

TOP ramen really IS the best.

Raineydays said...

My x BF used to make me Ramen all the time.And to make it "special" he used to put an egg in it...sounds gross but tastes good. Kinda like the egg found in fried rice.

tigerita said...

it is yummy with egg. my boy used to live in a hostel with hungarians and they ate nothing but ramen with egg.