Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

update on the tanning situation

this morning i was pleased with the overnight results, but they were not enough for me. i want to look tan. not fake dark tan, but not barely golden either.

so of course i reapplied after my morning shower ( i am tres impatient, you know)

and now, at 1:41PM i look truly tan. not orange, not yellow, but a nice, normal shade of tan.

someone even walked by my desk a few minutes ago and said "did you lay out on your lunch break?"

thats not bad for only two applications....

and supposedly once i reach my desired color (which is what i have now) i can only apply 1-2 times a week from now on.

so, L'oreal i salute you and your tanning products.

in the next few weeks, i may try the Neutrogena since so many people reccomended it :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, it was to get away from people that I knew. It's cool if you want to link. :-)

Wow! That great after 2 applications?! I'm sold. I have heard positives about the Neutrogena, but...yours is the first great tale I've heard regarding sunless tanning in a bottle.

-Samantha-

Sarah said...

the patchy ish happened to me last time i tried to use sunless tanning lotion. my plan with this though is to maintain with my 1-2 times a week application and then seg way into mist-on tanning in late may, which does not make one look like they have a skin disease, or an aversion to bathing, when it begins to fade.

Erin said...

Solution to patchiness: make sure you exfoliate before you reapply and moisturize afterward! I know way too much about this stuff... I'm in the process of researching the "Airbrush in a bottle" tanning sprays that are out there now. Some of them claim that the bottle sprays 360 degrees when it DOES NOT!! Updates to come...

DementedPhotographer said...

Pictures!

-G

Sarah said...

cindy: i use the light/meduim. i can't roll with the Deep Tan, i'm half scotch-irish!!