Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2004




so apparently it is republican central in the copley area because of mr bush's soiree tonight. i forget that republicans even exist in boston, i hardly ever hear from them. this puts a damper on my plans to hit up the flower shop at the pru today. hopefully they will be quiet and rich republicans, and not loud and hick-like republicans..

i do need to go to the flowershop though. i bought some potted "tete a tete" daffodils for my desk last thursday, and they are almost wholly dead now. i'm have plans to go there today, deceased flowers in hand, and calmly demand a replacement. i was advised by one of the brokers in my office to drop my boss's name, in an effort to shame them into replacing the sickly bulbs. i have another tactic in mind...something along the lines of "give me some new daffoldils and nobody gets hurt!!!". seriously...it grieves me that the past 2 times i have bought flowers there they have disintigrated within a few days..it makes me worry about the health of Monroe, me and adam's new potted palm...

yeah i named a plant, deal with it!

No comments: