Pages

Monday, March 29, 2004



i feel vindicated. i am a master of all things technical!


what did i do to earn this title? well, about a month and a half ago my laptop started fritzing out: shutting down for no reason, freezing all the time, making loud random beeps. and then one day it just gave out and wouldn't even turn on. it was whirring, so i knew that it was working...but the screen was black. i tried banging on it a bit, and pulling out the airport card, but the computer was stubborn. i snapped it shut and put it under my desk and decided not to look at it for a while. give it time to work out it's own problems...

when i informed my friends of my fix-it method, they used words like "retarded" and "stupid" but the joke is on them because i turned it on today, vowing to take it back to Best Buy if nothing happened....and it was like it was never broken to begin with! Everything is in perfect working order.


I knew it would work!


No comments: