Pages

Friday, February 13, 2004

lord, i am hungover. and by lord i mean f*ckin a.

anywho, last night adam and i double-dated with danielle and ryan and i have reached the conclusion that that combination will always make me super drunk. you want evidence? ask ryan for the photo of me (or my legs rather) as seen through a fogged up car window, which occured the last time we all went out together. i am a class act i tell you. anyway, we started the night at the border cafe with margaritas and fajitas. we then headed back to q-city to have a few drinks at flanagan's (side note: the average age of people at flanagan's on thursday is 47). anyway that was the beginning of the end for me, but when did drinking scotch from a plastic cup ever lead to anything good? we moved the party back to 202 to watch The Apprentice (i am so glad they sent Jesse home, she was a whiny beast and her face is too big for her head). I opted, in leiu of watching in rapt attention as usual, to spend some QT with Absolute Orange in the kitchen. And thus I remember nothing about last night, although I apparently called Jill at midnight, and then this morning I found my thigh highs in a ball on the living room floor.

Class Act.


the good news is that i am wearing my fabulous new black dress with my fabulous new pink cardigan and am munching on a fabulous pink v-day cookie. i am festive as all hell.

this obsession with pink is getting out of hand, un peu. i went shopping with jenny on thursday and bought a pink shirt which brings the pink shirt count to FOUR. i also recently purchased pink shoes, a pink headband (sooo debutante) a pink bracelet and pink earrings. next acquisition? pink J-lo engagement ring (sans engagement and huge ass, of course)

i'm sure you care about how much pink i own.

No comments: