Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

i have found a v-day and anti-v-day dress!!

Macy's, i have hated you over the years. When i worked in your "holiday trim" department and dealth with irate old women searching for the perfect ornament and later in "formal dresses" where i dealt with irate old women in search of the perfect gown..and in my pre-surgery days, when none of your INC shirts fit me properly. I used to speak your name in bitter tones usually reserved soley for the Jones New York Outlet (why is everything there only size 4 or size 18? I would like a tweed jacket with satin trim for $23 too!!) but i digress....Macy's, you have redeemed yourself today.


I tried to find a picture of the dress and was unable. Instead, through the magic of MS Paint, i have rendered an image here
my dress Did you forget that I am an MS Paint artiste?

Anyway, I am truly looking forward to both V day and the anti-V day festivities the night before. The night before will be grand because i will be with all my lovely girls, dolled up and sipping pink drinks and talking about pink things. The night after will be grand because I will be out for dinner avec mon petit ami, and assorted debauchery is sure to ensue. ;-)

Oh, and do you think anyone in my office will notice tomorrow when i come in with a fresh manicure? just because i am sick doesn't mean I can't keep nail appointments and go shopping. I mean that would be an entirely different brand of sick. Think polio...or even than I think I would be able to rouse myself to the salon if my cuticles looked ragged enough.

No comments: