Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

ahh weddings: the prom for adults.

vicki is getting married this saturday. she is my first high-school friend to get married and instead of feeling old and bemoaning the fact that i am almost 24 and do not yet have a sordid marriage under my belt (damn you, brit!) i have been preoccupying myself with preparations: nail appointments (saturday), hair appointments (thursday), looking for a new dress (although i already have 2 possibles in my closet), tanning appointments (friday) and of course the search for the elusive perfect wedding gift. here is my problem with gift-giving: i usually get caught up with what I would like for a gift, rather than what the person I am buying for would want. Vicki and Joe NEED a Kitchen Aid..but I will probably end up getting then some crystal abomination from Tiffany's. Those are some sexyass candlesticks, admit it.



No comments: