Pages

Friday, November 07, 2003

i must concur with Meaghan's scientific findings regarding the Power of Three. I used to believe that Meaghan was the "good influence" in our little triplet of myself, Jill and Meaghan. However, the foundation on which I based this belief (Meaghan's absence from most of Jill and my escapades in Providence) is fundamentally flawed because it does not take into account that while we were getting in trouble in Providence, Meaghan was getting in quite enough trouble on her own in Miami. a ha! However, after last weekend I have no choice but to face facts: there is no good influence among us and our good behavior when all three of us are together can only be attributed to some kind of cosmic force that compels us to repel sketchy guys and keep all articles of clothing intact. In a way this is comforting, and also it takes the responsibility out of bad behavior. For instance: when Jill and I are getting ready to go out and Meaghan is in absentia: we pretty much know to expect hijinks and escapades. It's a good heads up. All of which is to say: we are the triplet love children of Liz Taylor and Bernie Mac.

No comments: