Pages

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

first of all, thank you lovely ladies for the guestbook love. you are all such sweethearts. the question remains? when do we go out and pah-tay like i know we want to?

second of all, what is the difference between unlawful and illegal?

third of all, i was told by my doctor today that i have to wear a sprts bra for the next month or two. this puts a definite glitch in my friday night plans (night wedding, and we all know that NO evening dress facillitates the donning of a sports bra. so, against medical advice i bought a little something from Victoria's Secret and vowed to wear it even if I'm not supposed to. 6 hours can't hurt, right?

fourth of all, a man in a purple Rav 4 today called me an asshole, or rather, yelled it at me as I passed him while he was making a right. A purple Rav 4. Now who's really the asshole here?

No comments: