Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2003

does anyone ever return from the DMV with a good story? in my efforts to see the silver lining, i was looking forward to getting a new license photo along with my replacement license. however, it turns out you can only get a new picture if you actually have your license on you. hello? i am getting a replacement because i do not have my license on me, you DMV douche. if i had my license, why would i be getting a duplicate? so i was informed to come back when i get my new license in the mail, and they will be happy to then get me a duplicate with a new picture, for an extra $20. as if. the good news is that i made a lebanese B in the waiting area, who asked me what i was reading (Madam Secretary) and then made a joke about how hot Madeleine Albright is. Any man who finds hotness among the Clinton administration is the man for me. However he had Prada shoes on, which makes me a little uneasy.

i also bought the first part of my halloween costume today, which is always fun. now if i could only find those high heeled slippers with the little fuzzy pompoms on them I would be all set.

No comments: