Pages

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

while perusing my link-stats i discovered some very silly ways of getting to my page. people have actually typed the following phrases in google or yahoo and come up with my page:

classy ladies "r-rated" -x -xxx –adult

zhenka vodka

ticky ticky tembo

marilyn autopsy report (???)

madonna brit kiss

a very amuzing yet unsettling assortment i should think. i also came across a rather scathing remark about my blog from another blogger by the name of pressuredrop who commentates:

"I've decided to delete my link to the fellow Boston blogger whose site goes by the name "I look good." If you normally use my site to find her link, I apologize. I don't feel like sponsoring her anymore. Her whole intellectual snob-cum-alcoholic shtick is boring me. . Also, she trashed Borders (my part-time place of employment) in her most recent post...."

reading this of course led to an intense inventory of self.....am i am intellectual snob? am i an alcoholic? i have decided that the first part is probably true, whereas the second part is untrue as of yet, but give me a few years. i enjoy the criticism. my "shtick" has gone unnoticed/un-commented on for far too long.

i have to admit though, i'm a little happy that "classy ladies R Rated" links to my site. that may be an even more apt description than the intellectual/alcoholic thing.

No comments: