Pages

Friday, March 07, 2003

yay!

i just got my phonecall comfirmation from Mark at the MDP headquarters - - i am officially delegating it up at the state convention this june at the tsongas arena. i was pretty sure i was going to get to go, only because they love having people under 30 years old (of which there are almost none at these types of functions). now the only problem that remains is to sneak meaghan, an independent, into the convention. she is small, so it is entirely possible she will fit in my bag.

now, for an unrelated story: i just parked my car in the driveway and was getting out of the car, singing the refrain of the song i had just been listening to. i did'n't notice that my neighbors were right next to me until one of them started snickering. i think it had something to do with the lyrics : "Wanted: Young man single and free. Experience in love preferred, but will accept a young trainee." (you know, the Honeycombs song "Want Ad"). I just hope they know I was singing the song, and that I wasn't just referencing an early attempt at a christmas list.

No comments: