Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2003



the good folks at Johnnie Walker are under the impression that I am a connoisseur-in-training. I keep getting invites to "informative, private Black Label events" throughout the boston area, even though I have never, to my knowledge, sampled this brand of whiskey. I have to admit though, I am kind of looking forward to attending an event that asks me to : "Bring a friend, have some fun, and take in some of the highpoints of Scottish culture and leisure activities.". i do love me some leisure activities, and i mean a little scottish culture never hurt anyone. i hope this makes jill, meaghan and andy even more excited about being coerced into going with me ;-)

i have to go to work now. there is a massive sale tonight, and thus i am wearing loafers.

No comments: