Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Quickie - Three Loves

1) The color combo of gray and coral. I am really into the color gray as a neutral lately and pairing cool aloof gray it with lovely warm coral is fanfreakingtastic.


2)Purse Hooks. I don't know who invented these but LOVE it. And love is, never having to decide between putting your beloved handbag on the floor and the security breach that is slinging it over the arm of a chair. Such a convenience when dining out. I got mine for $5 at TJ Maxx

12-26-10 - FRIDAY 009

3. Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment. You already know I have a lip gloss problem. This is my latest fave. Ultra moisturizing. Tastes and smells divine. A hint of rosy colors (that deepens the more you reapply but never looks unnartural!). And SPF15! What's not to love?

Have a marvelous weekend!

3 comments:

We Are Not Martha said...

I love all of these things!! Pairing grey with a bright color is definitely my fave combination. And I agree, whoever thought of the purse hook idea is genius!

Sues

Jenny said...

I FINALLY bought an awesome, awesome purse hook in Venice over our honeymoon!! I have yet to use it though.

zbsports said...

I like the long sleeve shirt with orange scarf...love the color combination...^_^ i feel the winter...lol