Pages

Friday, February 02, 2007

Phew

For the past few weeks I have been working on a project for Shecky's. It involves writing descriptions of basically every salon, spa and boutique in the Boston area.

In case you don't know, that is a TON of descriptions. Approximately 350.

And each line had to be interestingly and uniquely worded. Which is a difficult task when you are writing about 50 salons on the same street who basically all offer the same thing. Wide Array of Hard to Find Products! Hair Services include Bio-Ionic Hair Straightening! Friendly and Hip Staff!.

And don't get me started on One Of A Kind Boutiques and This Designer's Eponymous _____shop Carries an Extensive Collection of ______.

But, I am happy to report that I am DONE.

I'm pretty much all set with describing anything for the time being. I have no adjectives left.

So, have a weekend!

No comments: