Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2006

I wanted to get in one last post for 2006.

In a little while Adam and I are heading out to our good friends The Cappellas house where, along with out other good friends Diana and Dennis, we will eat steak, drink cocktails, play board games and probably eventually get pretty rowdy (Cranium lends itself to rowdiness, if you didn't know).

I happen to love New Years because it always brings with it good times and fresh starts, two of my favorite things. I tend not to make sweeping resolutions but I like to make a few amendments to the everchanging personal list of What Makes Me Who I Am. Last year I resolved to drink more tea and be more grateful. I failed on one because I just don't like tea. but the other I think I did okay with. So for this year I am going to resolve to swing for the fence (both in my professional and personal life) and to eat more salad.

It's all about balance, right?

So to all of you out there, I wish you a wonderful new year. I hope 2007 is great in ways we all never thought possible.

(And I really hope that rice wine vinegar is as awesome as it's said to be since that would REALLY help out my salad resolution)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you guys have tons of fun tonight. say hi to everyone for me and i'll see you soon! one good thing that happened today? my dad found my wallet! yeah!

love, danielle
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sarah said...

woo hoo! what an awesome way to start off 2007!!! happy new year boo!