Pages

Saturday, May 06, 2006


Cinco de Mayo: A Brief Pictorial

Saw one of these on the way to work and considered it a good luck sign:


On Fridays after 3, one of the guys at work comes around with a beer wagon. This time it was a bit more festive than the usual Bud/Bud Light


After work I met my cousins Anna and Kate on Moody Street for dinner



We dined at Tempo


Anna reccomended we try the Riesling and it was DIVINE


Kate and Anna


Kate and I


Kate and Leopold


Fabulous Cousins!

Tempo was amazing, great wine list, lovely food, fantastic cocktails (the fabulous white concoction you see next to me is a Key Lime Pie martini with crushed graham crackers around the rim, I had it for dessert!)

Really, Moody Street in Waltham is so adorable. There are so many cool bars and restaurants to check out. Anna and I have checked out a lot of them but there is still much more to see/eat/drink. It's so diverse and unpretentious. And a lot of the restaurants have open fronts in the summer and I think I shall quite enjoy spending warm evenings at various Moody Street restaurants, sipping mojitos and people watching out the window.

In fact, I think that Moody Street shall be my summer boyfriend.

Sorry Adam!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Sarah, if you like Reisling, you need to try Montevina Terra D'oro Moscato. It's heaven in a glass. I pulled this wine for tasting (I'm a salesperson for a liquor distributor) and it was the only completely empty bottle at the end of the day. SOOO Good!!

Sarah said...

thanks for the tip! i will definitely check it out!

AliRose said...

Kate and Leopold... LOL

I seriously had to put my hand over my mouth as to avoid spewing my nonfat vanilla latte all over my keyboard. Thanks for the laugh this morning, it's Monday, and I needed it. ;)

Sarah said...

oh DEFINITELY check out moody street. you will love it!!!

Sarah said...

oh yes! please refer to this post for my thoughts on it. ridiculous!


http://ilookgood.blogspot.com/2006/05/as-commuter-by-car-i-am-subject-to.html