Pages

Thursday, May 05, 2005

i had this big entry planned and i was gonna talk about how i'm an obnoxious hair dressing client
and how i always thought i could compensate for this by tipping really well but
apparently my hair dresser is hip to my game and how last night she exacted revenge on my coiffure micro-managing by putting toner in my eye and rendering my a cyclopes...

but i was in a car accident this morning and now i am in a bad mood.

it wasn't a huge deal. as is my usual fashion i hit an inanimate object while attempting to back
out of my spot next to the gas pump. it is AMAZING what havoc one little pole can
wreak on one's car. seriously.

so, i threw a huge fit, had a mini nervous breakdown , drove home in my crippled car
and woke up Adam who in HIS usual fashion was calm and awesome and went out to take
pictures, and assured me that he would help me take care of whatever needed to be
taken care of. and then i called my boss who was SO awesome and told me to take care of what
i needed to take care of and if i needed to not come in today then that was fine
and not to worry about anything. and i called my parents who told me they would also help
me take care of whatever needed taking care of so now i am back in my PJs at home, waiting
for my insurance company to open so i can go somewhere and get an estimate.

i deal with frustration really poorly...especially when i am the CAUSE of my own frustration.

grr!

and is there any WORSE sound then that crunching sound your car makes when it hits cement?

i think not.

my poor crumpled Lola.

happy cinco de mayo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, what a pain in the ass. I, in typical fashion, tend to get into these fender benders all the time, most recently doing $6000 of damage to my car by rear ending a truck in traffic - no damage to the other car of course.

Just a real aggravating pain in the butt. I so understand. At least, its sunny out and you're not at work!

Erin
www.pinkandgreengirl.com

Anonymous said...

I do stuff like that all the time. When I don't have anyone else to blame I get frustrated as well. I hate it. I'd much rather hate someone else.

I actually had a dream last night that I was driving Pete's car (brand new Eclipse Spyder) and he was sitting next to me when I was talking to him and just ran RIGHT into someone. I like jumped out of my bed. Very scary.

Nice that you are back at home though...that's always great. :-)


-Samantha-

DementedPhotographer said...

Ya' know what? I think I'd be tempted to down a Corona and go back to bed.

-G