Pages

Monday, April 14, 2003

it is so lovely out. i mean really beautiful! i had forgotten how nice this campus is in the spring. And of course, anyday when I can break in a new pair of open-toed shoes is a good day for me.

Friday night - after a night out at Flanagan's to celebrate Capella's birthday, i returned home around 12:30AM: drunk, bored and wide-awake. This in turn led to an unprecedented drunken-email frenzy. People I haven't even talked to in months recieved long, detailed and by some miracle lucid emails from me from between 1 and 3AM on Saturday morning. I had vague recollections of doing this and was mortified to think of what I had written. In truth I have not drunken-emailed since my days at Umass Amherst and I hate to have a regression. However, I checked my email and recieved quite a few replies that in no way indicated my emailes were incoherent, not based in reality, obscene or otherwise unpleasant to read. I actually used the phrase "stringent conservatism"! . It's all very puzzling but I'm glad that my drunken self seems to have matured from drunken and misspelled professions of love to drunken musings on politics and work anecedotes.

No comments: