Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

and you thought your day was going by slowly....

one of my coworkers just walked by and gave me a strange look. i asked her what was up.

"were you wearing that shirt yesterday?" she asked

"um, NO!" i replied.

(wearing the same pants two days in a row is acceptable in EXTREME sitations (laundry day, hurricanes, if one is a waiter and wears only black pants)...but never a shirt, especially when it is a bold, floral print peasant style shirt that one would certainly remember from a mere 24 hours ago)

"my god!" she said "this day is going by so slowly that this morning already feels like yesterday!"

ain't that the truth.

5 comments:

M said...

Thanks for getting me through reception relief today. I had a lot of catching up to do. I was hysterical reading your blurbs with Andy - can't wait till our diva touches down in LA tomorrow!

Sarah said...

megs i am so jealous! i am listening to the Miss Saigon soundtrack and thinking of you ;-)

PinkQuacker said...

What a bitch. Who cares what you wear anyway? what is this girl? The fashion police?

tigerita said...

i didn't know the extreme situations rule... i only own two pairs of trousers! (and i say trousers because pants here means underwear, and only owning two pairs of underwear would be REALLY dodgy...)

Alyssa said...

Holy shit I thought I was on a stretch of long days...

This is so much worse. But hilarious - which should count for something.